I wanna start off by saying that people put WAY to much emphasis on sex. (just my personal opinion) *DISCLAIMER* I am not liable for any heartbreaks or any other emotional problems. This blog is soley based off my personal experience and opinions.


Hmmmmm, the good ole question of is having sex on the first date a good idea? Honestly, I can’t sit here and tell someone what to do with their penis or vagina, I can give you advice from a personal standpoint and you have to draw your own conclusions from there on out. I think a lot of women are looking for an GOLDEN answer to this question, when it’s simple, the choice is yours! As I’ve stated in many of my blogs before this, if you’re an adult and you and your partner have an understanding then why not bust it open lol. Sorry to sound so straight forward but at the end of the say it is what it is, just prepared for the outcome if it’s not what you expect it to be.


Now I can personally attack this topic from two angels because I’ve had sex on the first date and then I haven’t and the outcomes are similar but since most of you like things in detail I’ll explain. Here’s one thing I’ve learned about guys, if all a man wants is some pussy from you, then that’s all he’s going to want. So trying to make a guy wait 80 days before fucking him is kind of crazy if you ask me. NOW, I AM NOT saying that as a woman you’re not supposed to have values and morals, but if you’re attracted to a guy and you both have an understanding as adults, then what you do behind closed doors is between you guys and God. I’m not here to judge. I’m here to keep it 100 percent honest with you. A man will wait 80 days to fuck you and still keep it moving if that’s his goal and I’ve learned this lesson personally. Some men are immature little boys that like to play games, and hey, that’s life and those are lessons we have to learn sometimes so we won’t make the same mistakes twice.


Now with my current relationship, we didn’t have sex when we first met each other. Even though I tried because I wanted to lol, he declined and decided to get to know me better and look where we’re at today. I honestly think it’s great to get to know someone before you give them a piece of you like that. Each and every time you sleep with someone, you leave a little piece of you every time with them, so it’s like you’re connected in some way. I know it sounds crazy, but that’s what I choose to believe. I also think just having a physical attraction to someone and sleeping with them because of that, is kind of shallow, but that’s my personal opinion from personal experience. But again, sometimes if the attraction is so strong that you’re vaginal muscles are screaming for that person, go for it.

So to end this blog I’ll say this. The choice is up to you and what you as a person an adult want to do. I hope this blog helped in some way or another. Please comment and leave your thoughts and opinions below.